Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pushing Daisies


Oh, I love this show! I mostly love the way it looks. Yes, I am one of those people who can love a bad movie only because it may have pretty costumes and imagery. Alright, so I've already gone off track! Not only is Pushing Daisies a pretty show, but the plots are whimsical, and each episode seems like a mini-movie with it's own theme, plot, and conclusion. Of course you have the common threads running through each episode...Chuck and the Pie Maker's love affair in which they can never touch. With the help of a trusty DVR, I never miss an episode (Wednesdays at 8/7 central, on ABC)! ABC has also been generous enough to post past episodes online (even Season 1), so if you want to catch up, here is your chance! By the way, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but I loved the mugs they used at the Pie Hole. They're white with sweet little green stripes. I'll let you know if I ever find out where to get them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this yet! Now I am curious. I loved Moulin Rouge for the visuals, I wasn't paying attention to anything (not even Ewan McGregor) but the gorgeous eye candy. I feel the same with Buena Vista Social club, it really feels like moving photo's, I was really inspired by the feel of the images.

Very pretty blog! Yellow is one of my favorite colors:)