Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wonderful Graffiti





If a picture is worth a thousand words, than this gorgeous "interior typography" must be, well, you know what I mean! Wonderful Graffiti creates custom and pre-created wall art that you can apply to whatever hard surface you like. I especially love the chalkboard pieces! So often we look for the right picture or mirror for a space, when all we need is a good (aesthetically appealing) quote. Who said only pictures can be sentimental? I know I'm mulling over some possibilities I'd love to put up someday! If there happen to be any husbands reading, you'd be smart to surprise your wife with a quote in your own handwriting on the bathroom mirror, "honey (or insert endearing name here), you look beautiful." She'll melt all over again each time she reads it!

No comments: