Tuesday, November 18, 2008



If you haven't seen the YouTube video titled Advent Conspiracy, I highly recommend setting aside a moment to click, view, and be inspired. I won't go into details because I want to watch it yourself, and let it speak to you individually, but please do share how it has moved you. You can also get more info on how to get involved here.

We get so distracted this time of year, that we forget it all started with a baby in a manger who came to love and save the world. And while what we offer can never compare to the gift he has given us... I do believe pieces of him live and dwell within us, and pour out into the best we have to offer the world. Thank you, Jesus.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hahahaha, I love it!

Jennifer Wilde said...

Thank you for the inspiration, Jenna!!! You rock!