Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Pumpkin Treat


Just a few weeks ago, I discovered an old magazine tear out for this recipe. Craving just about anything pumpkin, I decided to make them...and have ended up making them twice in a week! So yes, they're good...very good! From the picture, I thought they'd be more like a cookie, but really they're like little cookie shaped cakes. Anyway, you'll just have to try them and decide for yourself. Here is the recipe for Pumpkin Pies from Family Fun Magazine.

Instead of sandwiching the cookies between icing, I set each individual cookie on a bed of white chocolate. It gave a nice crunch against the cake. I tried also drizzling white chocolate over the tops, but ended up making a disaster out of the kitchen...sometimes we just have to be practical, people!

(Image from Family Fun)

No comments: